PRIDE AND PEDIGREE
PRIDE AND PEDIGREE
**ANNOUNCEMENT! WE ARE MOVING!! and Will be closed from 3/27-3/31
We re-open at our new space at 3607 Clayton Road on April 1
We will continue to offer Daycare, Grooming and Training but WILL NOT OFFER BOARDING until further notice!-We must obtain special permits from the City of Concord and our application has been submitted.
We are a boutique style facility, specializing in Dog Daycare, Dog Boarding, Dog Training and Grooming for dogs of all ages, including those with special needs and seniors. Our Puppy Head Start program assists new puppy owners in raising a well-mannered and calm companion. Our playgroups provide each dog with skilled supervision and fun, appropriate social activity.
**NEW CLIENTS! FREE 90 minute Play Session included with your Behavior Assessment**
What’s Included in Daycare and Boarding?
- Locally owned by a Certified Dog Trainer and former Veterinary Technician. Kelli has over 20 years of experience caring for and training dogs.
- Our guests enjoy socializing in supervised playgroups, organized by size, age and play style
- Low dog to staff ratio (less than 10 dogs per handler)-our playgroups are always closely supervised and everyone gets plenty of XOXO!
- Guests also get plenty of structure and rests during scheduled nap times in their own comfy, assigned crate
- There is no extra charge to feed meals or give your dogs simple medications at any time!
- Staff are all CPR and First Aid Certified by the American Red Cross and have all been employed for several years. We are always educating ourselves on dog behavior and the latest in dog care
- Certified training staff are on site to supervise dog interactions and provide training and support
- Special Needs Care: Support and staff education provided by UC Davis Veterinarian
- Sleep Overs! A regular staff person is on-site overnight to keep your pup company
- Puppy Head start program implements philosophy and techniques utilized by Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Climate controlled-coolers in summer, heaters in winter
- Outside play area with pools and misters to keep our guests cool during summer playtime
Come See why veterinarians and other trainers highly recommend Pride and Pedigree!
To schedule a Behavior Assessment, please email or call! You can fill out our New Client Questionnaire. .
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 446-4605 with any questions We look forward to seeing you and your dog soon!.
Friend Referral Special!
Both you and your friend get a $15 credit toward your next service when they become a client. Some restrictions may apply, please ask us for details!
Special Needs & Seniors
We provide skilled supportive care for both senior dogs and dogs with disabilities and medical conditions!
Please check our Special Needs & Seniors for more information!
Newest Blog Post
Meet Curly! Curly (pictured here with her BFF, Larry the Lab) is an active 6.5-year-old Labradoodle! Some of Curly’s passions include chasing her tennis ball…