PRIDE AND PEDIGREE
PRIDE AND PEDIGREE
We specialize in Dog Daycare, Dog Boarding and Dog Training for dogs of all ages, including those with special needs and seniors. Our Puppy Head Start program assists new puppy owners in raising a well-mannered and calm companion. Our small playgroups provide each dog with skilled supervision and fun, appropriate social activity.
**NEW CLIENTS! FREE 2-Hour Play Session included with your Behavior Assessment**
Come see why Veterinarians and Trainers highly recommend Pride and Pedigree!
- Locally owned by a Certified Dog Trainer and former Veterinary Technician. Kelli has over 20 years of experience caring for and training dogs.
- Low dog to staff ratio-our playgroups are always closely supervised and small enough so everyone gets plenty of XOXO!
- Our staff are committed! Little-to-no staff turnover means your dog knows us and we know your dog!
- Staff are all CPR and First Aid Certified by the American Red Cross
- Special Needs Care: Support and staff education provided by UC Davis Veterinarian
- Puppy Head start program implements philosophy and techniques utilized by Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Climate controlled-coolers in summer, heaters in winter
To schedule a Behavior Assessment, please fill out our New Client Questionnaire. After we receive that, we will get back to you to schedule your appointment, usually on the same day.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (925) 446-4605 with any questions.
New Training Classes!
- Puppy Socialization/Temperament Class (for puppies 8-12 weeks old)
- Puppy Obedience (for puppies 12-18 weeks old)
Please check our Training Page for more information!
Special Needs & Seniors
We provide skilled supportive care for both senior dogs and dogs with disabilities and medical conditions!
Please check our Special Needs & Seniors for more information!