About Pride and Pedigree
Pride and Pedigree strives to provide a safe, secure environment, and skilled care with an emphasis on education, structure, kindness and respect for both dogs and their families. We have a passion for senior dogs and dogs with special needs, and offer care based on your dog’s individual requirements.
All guests socialize in supervised playgroups throughout the day, and nap in their own private crate from 10 AM – 10:30 AM and 12 PM – 2 PM, with younger and senior dogs taking additional breaks as needed.
New dogs are required to pass an in-office Behavior Assessment, which includes a free 2-hour play session. Playgroups are assigned by age, size, temperament and play style, so you can rest assured that your dog is playing with appropriate playmates. Your dog’s mental and physical well-being are our highest priority, and we take pride in our stellar safety record and happy long-time clientele!
Our playgroups are small, with hands-on staff guidance to ensure everyone has a good time! This allows us to provide a more personalized service, giving each dog plenty of attention and getting to know them as individuals. We use basic training methods to reinforce desirable behavior, with rests as needed.
We utilize many holistic techniques to ensure that our canine guests enjoy their stay with us, including aromatherapy, flower essences, Appeasing Pheromone Spray and soft music.
How to Get Started:
- All dogs must pass a Behavior Assessment and attend a 2-Hour Play Session before attending utilizing our Daycare or Boarding services. This helps to ensure that they are comfortable and well-adjusted to our environment. To schedule a Behavior Assessment please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (925) 446-4605 and we will be happy to assist with scheduling. Please submit our New Client Questionnaire prior to your Assessment appointment
- All dogs must be friendly, social and willing to interact with staff and other dogs
- All dogs must be crate trained (quiet, comfortable, and able to easily settle in a closed crate). We use crates for naptime and overnights
- For the safety of all dogs in attendance, we cannot accommodate dogs with a history of aggression towards people or other dogs, or who have a tendency to jump or climb fences.
- Dogs 8-months-old and older must be spayed or neutered
Facilities & Services:
Pride and Pedigree is located in Concord, CA., walking distance from BART. Our facility is over 7,000 Square feet of climate controlled space for your dog’s comfort. We use environmentally conscious cleaning products and supplies.
Location and Hours:
Pride and Pedigree
1700 East St. Concord, CA. 94520
Monday – Friday
7 AM – 12 PM
2 PM – 7:30 PM
(*We are closed from 12 PM – 2 PM for naptime!*)
Saturday and Sunday
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
3 PM – 6 PM
(*We are closed from 11:30 AM – 3 PM*)