Please Note: All new dogs must attend a Behavior Assessment before utilizing our Daycare or Boarding services. The Behavior Assessment includes a sit-down interview with you and your dog, where we discuss your dogs’ medical and behavior history and your specific needs, conduct a handling assessment to be sure that your dog is comfortable being handled byour staff, and an on-leash meeting with another dog. As a part of your Behavior Assessment, we also require that new dogs attend a 90 minute play session, which can often occur on the same day. This play session helps us determine your dog’s comfort level in our facility and play groups before your departure. Your dog’s Assessment is valid for 30 days — if your dog has not attended his first day of daycare within 30 days of their Assessment, then another Assessment may be required. Please bring your dog’s current vaccination documents to their appointment, along with a standard leash or collar. Assessments are free of charge.
Daycare (5 months and over)
10% discount for each additional dog
*Packages expire after 6 months. We do not offer refunds for pre-paid packages, so please consider your choice of package carefully.
A late fee of $1/minute for pick-ups after 7:30 PM may apply
- Daycare – Full Day : $38
- Daycare – Half Day (5 hours or less) : $30
- Pre-Paid Package of 10 Half days* : $275
- Pre-Paid Package of 10 Full days* : $325
- Pre-Paid Paid Package of 15 Full days* : $425
- VIP Package : $600
Puppy Head Start (under 5 months)
- Daycare – Full Day : $40
- Daycare – Half Day (5 hours or less) : $33
- Pre-Paid Package of 10 Half days* : $300
- Pre-Paid Package of 10 Full days* : $330
Each additional dog in the same family receives 10% discount
Complementary Bath after the 5th day of boarding
Complementary Neighborhood Walks after the 3rd day of boarding (weather permitting)
**A non-refundable deposit of $55 is required in order to secure reservations for non-holiday boarding and $110 for holiday boarding.
There is a 7-Day cancellation policy for all holiday boarding and a 48-Hour cancellation policy for all non-holiday boarding.
- Adult/Adolescent Dog Boarding (5 months and over) : $55/day
- Puppy Boarding (under 5 months) : $57/day
- Holiday Boarding ( Easter Weekend, July 4, 12/24 – 12/26 & 12/31 – 1/1) : $62/day
- Board & Train Program : Please inquire for a quote!
À la Carte Services
- Neighborhood Walk : $15
- Nail Trims : $15
- Bath : Price may vary, please inquire
- Flower Essences : $5.00/day
- Training sessions : $25/session
Special Needs and Senior Care
No Charge for oral medications and lots of TLC, however injections may require a small fee. Dogs with mobility issues and certain handicaps may require an additional fee as well — Please inquire for pricing.
Please inquire for details and pricing.