There is a report from Econostream Media that an ECB insider is talking. More specifically, the unnamed source says:
- I do support another 50 basis point hike in May, unless economy or core HICP softens
- NO doubt that we are still in a tightening mode
- no hurry to decide our next move, can wait until the time comes
- 50 basis point hike not much when real interest rates clearly negative
- 4.5% terminal rate only if inflation turns out unexpectedly persistent
You can read the full report HERE:
Denial of responsibility! prideandpedigree.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.